The CS10-LS01 device is an optical and acoustic signaling beacon that must be installed over the door of the room where patients are under surveillance. This device must also be installed outside the sanitary facilities under surveillance. When a call is recognized by de CS system different colours and sounds are produced by the CS10-LS01:
- When an alarm call is triggered, the beacon quickly will flash blue and produce a very short period pulsed beeper (300ms on and 300ms off).
- For emergency calls, the device will flash red and produce a short period pulsed beeper (1s on and 1s off).
- For help request calls, the beacon will turn static red and produce a slow beeper (1s on and 10s off).
- In the case of service request calls, the beacon will turn static yellow and produce a slow beeper (1s on and 10s off).
- For non-priority third-party system calls, the beacon will turn static purple and produce a slow beeper (1s on and 10s off).
When attendance has been made by the healthcare staff, the beacon will mute and produce a light with the color corresponding to the respective healthcare professional (blue for doctor, green for nurse and yellow for assistant).
The CS10-LS01 has a triangular prism shape with dimensions 80x82x50mm with an opal diffuser.